This is my favorite commercial bread bakery, and frankly, the only brand I’ve purchased in years. I’m big on homemade bread, but when this stuff goes on sale, I sometimes cheat and pick up a loaf for breakfast toast. I love that they run a dairy-free bakery!
To get warmed up for the giveaway, here are a few fun Rudi-related things that might interest you:
- Today I posted a Banana Hot Dog “Sundae” Recipe from Rudi’s Bakery on Go Dairy Free. This is a fun snack that you and your little ones can enjoy whether vegan, gluten-free, or nut-free!
- A couple of months ago I reviewed Rudi’s Whole Grain English Muffins and Tortillas. Yum!
- A Coupon for $1 Off Any Rudi’s Organic Bread (vegan).
- A Coupon for $1 Off Any Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread (gluten-free and dairy-free).
Okay, are you ready? Comment on this post to enter to win:
- Two Rudi’s FREE Loaf Coupons (gluten-free or regular/wheat – your choice!) AND
- Two Rudi’s sandwich boxes
Me personally? I just bought the 100% Whole Wheat Organic Bread from Rudi’s using the coupon, but if I could find that Spelt Ancient Grain bread, I would be all over it.