On Friday, I will be making a quick trip south for CDF (to be held Saturday, May 14), the Celiac Disease Conference in Los Angeles, CA. I’ll be working at the Attune Foods booth, handing out chocolate samples, free product coupons, and even selling some of my books! Stop by and say hi if you are going to be attending the event. It should be quite the informational gathering, and though I don’t have a Celiac diagnosis, I’m very curious to learn more.
Now, for those of you who can’t make the event … have no fear! I’ve got some free product coupons for you too!
First, what does Attune make (and what can you get with these coupons)?
- Attune Probiotic Chocolate Bars – The dark ones are dairy-free! All are certified gluten-free.
- Attune Probiotic Granola Munch – I hear it is awesome, but it isn’t dairy-free, so alas, not on my menu (I’m working on them though!).
- Erewhon Cereals – Many awesome ones to choose from (the Strawberry Crisp and Crispy Brown Rice being my Favs), and all gluten-free ones are certified gluten-free.
- Uncle Sam Cereals – Ah history. This cereal has been around for decades!
- New Morning Graham Products – The do contain honey (not 100% vegan, but the above noted products are), but if you are good with this, the Grahamwiches are not to be missed!
- Skinner’s Cereals – Hmm, haven’t tried yet, but looks like a good healthy staple.
Okay, so three of you (U.S. only for this one) will receive three free product coupons to use on the Attune products of your choice!
To Enter: Simply head to the Attune Foods website, and then comment below, letting me know what product(s) you would pick up with these coupons.
Deadline: This is a one-day-only contest (I’ve got to pack!), so enter by 6am EST, Thursday, May 12, 2011.
One More Giveaway Announcement! I just found out Attune Foods is giving away copies of my book, Go Dairy Free, on their blog! If you don’t already have it, or want a gift copy, head over to this post, and enter to win!