Did Someone Say Organic Cookie GIVEAWAY?!
Way back in the day, when I first created the website Go Dairy Free, there were just a few fledgling special diet companies out there. One of the first ones I made contact with was Gak’s Snacks. Jill, the mother of a child with multiple food allergies, created a peanut-free, tree nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free bakery (also vegan and organic) that churned out the most delicious coffee cakes and cookies under the Gak’s Snacks label.
But Jill’s once little company has grown since I first met her … and with that growth, she decided they needed a new identity. So Gak’s Snacks became HomeFree Treats. While I admit to missing the old name, I am elated that Jill hasn’t changed a thing about her products, aside from adding some new ones! Trust me, everyone will want these (just ask Sarah), they aren’t simply for the food allergic (yes, even if you can eat everything under the sun, you can, AND SHOULD enter to win this giveaway).
Oh yes, the giveway…
Enter to win Organic Cookies from HomeFree Treats!
Jill at HomeFree Treats will send a sampler pack of her delicious organic cookies (also available to purchase from their website) to one of you! The package will include one full box of each of the following yummy cookies:
- Organic Chocolate Chip [Big] Cookies
- Organic Chocolate Chocolate Chip [Big] Cookies
- Organic Oatmeal [Big] Cookies
- Organic Chocolate Chip Minis
- Organic Chocolate Chocolate Chip Minis
- Organic Oatmeal Minis
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post, and let me know what flavor of cookie you think Jill at HomeFree should come up with next. No ideas? That’s okay, just tell me why you want these cookies!
- For a second entry, twitter and/or blog about this giveaway, making sure to link back to this post.
The winner will be selected on Friday, May 9th, so get your comment in before then. Good luck!
More Giveaways (let me know if you have one going on!):