… okay, there were way more than 60 new products announced at Expo West 2011, but all of these happened to be dairy-free! Many are also gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, etc., etc., etc. I didn’t get to attend this year, but I did some serious research to get the low down on what was new in my market, and holy crap, there is a ton!! Rather than overwhelm, I broke the new product intros into 5 articles last week on Go Dairy Free:
- Dozens of New Dairy-Free Products Announced at Expo West (Part 1)
- Dozens of New Dairy-Free Products Announced at Expo West (Part 2)
- Dozens of New Dairy-Free Products Announced at Expo West (Part 3)
- Dozens of New Dairy-Free Products Announced at Expo West (Part 4)
- Dozens of New Dairy-Free Products Announced at Expo West (Part 5)
Truthfully, I probably won’t try too many of these products myself, but there are definitely a few that I’ve already tried and some that I am super-excited about:
- I tried the new Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Oh. My. Amazing.
- I’m definitely going to have to sample the Silk PureCoconut to see how it matches up to the So Delicious Coconut Beverage, which I like.
- My interest is peaked by the Earth Balance Coconut Spread. I haven’t seen the ingredients yet, and am curious if it is more “pure” than their other margarines. Confession: I love the taste of margarine and am thankful there are more virtuous brands like this one.
- Yep, we like vegan mayo too (we’re weird), and I’m looking forward to spotting the new soy-free Vegenaise in stores to give it a whirl.
- Larabar has added Blueberry Muffin to their flavor list, and I’m sure I will buy it if I see it on sale.
- I did try the Chocolate Dipped Coconut LunaBar and wow, sweet! Much more like a candy bar than what I think of as a snack bar.
- Coconut Bliss is a bit out of my ice cream budget, but I might break down if I see some of those awesome new flavors in store.
But there are so many more new products to choose from (non-dairy Greek-style yogurt, new vegan pizzas, even dairy-free mozzarella sticks!), see those links above on Go Dairy Free and enjoy!
What new products have you tried and liked lately? What new products are you excited to try? Did any in the articles above catch you eye?
Filed Under: What's Leftover