Attune Ambassador

Posted by on January 1, 2011 | 15 Comments

Wow, that title sounds so impressive doesn’t it?

I have joined the Attune Foods team as a Brand Ambassador, which means I will be involved in some of their activities on their blog, via twitter, at events, etc. It won’t change thing much around here (except for the cute ambassador button on my blog and such), but I wanted to give you all a heads up!

Earlier in 2010 I tried, and loved the attune chocolate probiotic bars (I mean, who doesn’t love eating chocolate in the name of health?), and became further interested when they bought up my favorite cereal manufacturer, U.S. Mills. I’m no longer a big cereal eater, but love using the Erewhon brand (one of the formerly U.S. Mills, now attune brands) for cooking, baking, etc., as they are organic, low sugar, use brown rice, etc. So when they asked me to come on board, I was happy to give it a go.

Look for me in the coming months on their blog, and check out their full product line. You just might recognize a few things! Oh, and if you are a cereal eater, the Erewhon Strawberry Crisp Cereal (gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, etc.) is soooo good – in my totally unbiased opinion. Seriously.

Have you tried any attune or formerly U.S. Mills foods?

Filed Under: What's Leftover

Whoa super cool Alisa! Mega congrats!

2. Simply Life says:

Congrats! Sounds like a great new opportunity!

3. Lisa says:

That sounds fab! I love the Attune bars too. Can’t wait to read more from you and about this new ambassador deal 🙂

Happy New Year!

~Lisa

4. Peggy says:

Congrats on the new opportunity!

Oooh, as an Attune Ambassador, do you think you’ll have a moment to encourage them to expand their product line into Australia? 😉

6. I’ve had the attune chocolate granola and thoroughly enjoyed it, but haven’t been able to find it again in any store!

7. You are rocking it, girlie! So cool! Cannot wait to see what this means for you!
    xo
    k

It does sound impressive, actually. I’ve never had any attune or erewhon cereals. I guess I’d make a crap ambassador, huh?

9. How fun! The chocolates look great and my daughter loves that cereal! Happy New Year!

10. Congratulations! I like their chocolate bars, but I haven’t tried the cereal. I really want to though! It looks good!

11. Shannon says:

how exciting! i love the attune bars, only wish they were cheaper (or i made more $$)… 🙂

12. It seems like you have SO MANY great things going on right now!!! If you are sticking behind this product, I am sure it’s great! Probiotics chocolate bars??? How awesome is that!!!??? Thanks for making me aware of them 🙂

13. Lori says:

Congrats my friend! That’s awesome. I can’t wait to see some cool recipes with the Attune products, cause I know they’re in the works… 🙂

I really had no idea they were formally US Mills. Weird.

I’ve had some of the attune bars and I thought they were pretty good. Maybe I’ll be trying more now! 🙂

14. hmmmm….never hear of ’em, but probiotic chocolate!? i’d be all over that 🙂

15. Fiona says:

I love the idea of probiotic chocolate, but you can’t get it here in Australia!