Today, I have two lucky winners to announce for the big Cookies for Everyone! giveaway. With a total of 217 comment entries and 21 tweet entries, the following commenters were chosen at random to receive a gift bag from Enjoy Life Foods, to include this fabulous new food allergy cookie-book:
- Comment #51 – Mary Anderson – Mary actually won on her additional entry, by mentioning the giveaway on her facebook. But in her main entry she states, “This is a must have for my family. My daughter, almost 17 months, has the following allergies (poor girl): peanuts, tree nuts, lupine, egg white and egg yolk, milk, soy, orange, peach, and various other legumes (beans, lentils). I must get this amazing book for her (and me so I have some ideas for cooking for her!) The best Enjoy Life product our whole family enjoys are the chocolate chips. I have a severe lactose intolerance–so I eat them by the huge handfuls because they are milk free. Mmmmmm, thanks Enjoy Life!”
- Comment #123 – CG the Foodie – “I have a number of students with allergies and I would love to be able to bring cookies in that can be shared with everyone in the class!”
Congratulations to both of you! Keep an eye on your inbox, as I will be emailing you soon so that you can collect your prize package!
As for the rest of you, don’t rush off! As promised, I do have Enjoy Life cookies (or at least cookie recipes), coupons, and more for everyone …
- Printable Coupon: $.75 Off Boom Choco Boom Chocolate Bars (Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free)
- Printable Coupon: $.55 Off any Enjoy Life Product
- Sweepstakes: Enter to Win a day of baking with Betsy Lakso, co-author of Cookies for Everyone! and Director of Research and Development at Enjoy Life Foods.
- Recipe: People’s Choice Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free and Food Allergy-Friendly)
- Recipe: Munchy Crunch Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free and Food Allergy-Friendly)
- Recipe: Choco Loco Bites (Vegan, Gluten-Free and Food Allergy-Friendly)
- Recipe: Hearty Oat Chocolate Chippers (Vegan, Gluten-Free and Food Allergy-Friendly)