We had 315 entries (wow!), but in the end, the winners of the Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chip Giveaway are:
- Comment #153 – Christine V – “love to try the Lime flavor”
- Comment #9 – VeggieGirl – “My mom LOVES the yellow corn variety, but I’m intrigued by the cinnamon ones… nice! “
- Comment #139 – Pat – “The potato chive flavor sure sounds good.”
You will each receive a gift package to include full size bags of the new chip flavors from Food Should Taste Good! Are the rest of you still jonesing for some of these flavorful and healthy chippies? Print out a coupon, head to the store, and perhaps even enter their recipe contest! …
- Printable Coupon: Join the fan club on the Food Should Taste Good Website (under special offers-coupons), and they will email you a printable coupon for $1.00 off. I have already used mine.
- Recipe Contest: Once you have these crunchy snacks in hand, get creative and come up with a recipe. Submit your recipe on the contest page and if chosen for that month (one winner per month), you will receive a whole case of chips!
More recipes and good food coming up this week, so stay tuned! Oh yeah, and I am sure another giveaway or two will spring up on occasion!