… and it is ALL ORGANIC
That reusable bag, sent as a freebie from Earthbound Farms, is HUGE to give you some perspecitve. Yesterday, my haul included:
- 2 Boisterous Heads of Organic Green Lettuce (2 fo $1)
- 5 Medium-sized and Perfectly Green Organic Bell Peppers (3lbs for $1 – yes, that was lbs!)
- 5 Beautiful and Big Organic Red Delicious Apples ($.50 / lb)
- 2 Medium to Large Organic Cucumbers ($.89 each)
- 1 Large Organic Lemon ($.50 – a splurge for my water)
Result: Two packed veggie and fruit keepers in my fridge!
Extra Benefit: Most were “local” to my area. The cucumbers were foreign, however, I have yet to find any domestic organic cukes.
Thank you Whole Foods!