Just a few weeks into my first “real” blog, and I already have two meme’s on my to do list! I am so honored. I actually received two tags for the same meme, one from AllergicGirl and one from No Whey Mama.
Here are the rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Okay, onto my facts…
- I don’t have a TV, cell phone, or any other electronic gadgets beyond my computer and a few small kitchen appliances…. oh yes, and a $25 digital camera. We had a cell phone for six months many years ago, and quite frankly didn’t like anyone being able to reach us at any time. That old cell phone is deactivated in the car in case of a 911 emergency of course.
- I am a Smallville addict. I agreed to sacrafice the TV three years ago if my husband would find a way for me to watch Smallville, and he does. I haven’t missed an episode yet!
- My husband and I have worked together for almost exactly ten years. The longest we have ever been apart is two days.
- I met most of my closest friends in Lake Tahoe by having knee surgery. It seems you aren’t truly a local until you have had some sort of orthopedic surgery. That explains why my surgeon had an entire basketball court in his living room. Nice place.
- I grew up hating hot dogs, potato chips, bologna, and mac & cheese (for obvious reasons of course), but loved broccoli, oranges, kiwis, spinach, carrots, and any other fruit or vegetable served to me. Seriously.
- My day jobs are as an editor and a financial analyst. I like to be diversified.
- My husband and I adhere to a 1.5 mile rule. If the restaurant, grocer, or mail drop-off is within 1.5 miles of our home, then we go by foot. The only time we compromise the rule and head for the car, is when a shipment weighs over 20 lbs (those books can get heavy) or it is over 90º out, and it can’t wait until dark or the next morning.
- I have been to Europe twice, for a total of six months, but can’t get my husband to go, even though his parents are now living in England! (a little venting on that one)
Well that part wasn’t too painful. Now, finding eight other people who haven’t already been tagged, that is the real challenge. I will just take my chances:
Oh goodness, I will have to stop there for now, as the ones that come to mind I know have done this meme…